Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolution


I'm not really much for NYR's; I'd rather set goals. Maybe its semantics, but there's a difference to me. Anyway, I will make one resolution worth sharing--I will consistently blog in 2008! I know, I know, you're looking at the last post over four months ago and are thinking, "Yea, right, Tim." Just give me a chance.

Just to recap the last events of '07 for us. We had a great Christmas (or should I say Christmas's) with our family. Jen's folks came in and stayed for a few days just before Christmas. We had our family gifts exchange on Christmas Eve, and then headed to my mom's for Christmas. We did establish a new "tradition" this year (hopefully it will be a one-year thing). We played "pass the virus" through the Christmas week. Let's put that one in the archive, shall we.

For New Year's we spent the Eve with some good friends, the Leaches, and got very little sleep. Breakfast included Jim Bob's famous chocolate waffles with syrup and sprinkles. It was a fun time.

OK, post #1 is out of the way. Enjoy the Christmas gallery. Videos will be coming before long (got a new camcorder!). We hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start!

3 comments:

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

I'm so excited!

Jenna said...

I was shocked to see a new post up! Can't wait to see more. We miss you guys! Sorry about the virus. We played that virus game at Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

I almost didn't look at your page today b/c I was just sure it still had that cute First day of First Grade picture. What a great surprise.

I support your "resolve" and will encourage you to keep it up by checking back often. (I know you work well under pressure.)