Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow, February 6th...really?

Promises, promises. OK, still bad bloggers here. But, for the record, one of the contributors to this blog (who will remain unnamed) is off for the summer. So, who should the blogging responsibilities fall to? I think you know. On behalf of our family, I apologize to our one remaining fan out there in the blogosphere. We'll 'try' to do better.

A quick funny for you from Sunday. As parents, we're trying to teach our kids the importance of giving to God, both at church and in our lives. So, we do like many parents do--when its time for the contribution plates to be passed, we give our kids some change to contribute. As my wife was retrieving the change from her purse, I noticed she was a little low. There were only two coins, a penny and a nickel, to give to our son. Upon receiving the change, our son looked at the six cents in his palm and said, "This is all I get?" (If you want to hear me wax theologically about the whole incident, check out the staff blog I'm a part of. There's a link on the right.)
Hope to write again soon!

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I hope you keep this up. I plan on posting about my fun day today with your kids when I get my pictures downloaded. I love that boy!!! He cracks me up!

JB