Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School

Its official--we have a second grader! Today was the first day of school for Cloe and the first day with students for Jenny. The routine is now in swing. We'll see what that brings for us over the coming nine months. Cole was slow in eating his breakfast this morning (shocker!), so he helped me take Cloe to school and put gas in the car before going to Angela's for the day (or Angewon, as Cole says it). Yesterday was a busy day with the start of our 2008 Ministry Expo and the special Back to School Prayer Service. So, Monday is here and its time to try and get the week in order. I pray everyone is blessed this week. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

They are getting way too big!! I can't believe that Cloe is in 2nd grade! I hope Jenny's day went well.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah for back to school. I hope everyone's first days went well.

JB